Friday, February 22, 2008

How Crazy Would I Be?

First - Charlie, that was a great post. Well thought out and presented, and definitely worth twice the wait.

Second - even though the postin'll be sparse until something actually, factually *happens* to us pertaining to Gen Con '08 (which ought to be April at the latest, Constant Readers), I thought I'd throw this link out there anyway. I don't want to fall into the trap of not talking about every little thing that comes into my head simply because it isn't important or relevant at the moment. If I lived my life that way, I'd never say or think anything.

Cool book, huh? From what I can see, it doesn't say much about how the day-to-day workings of the convention go, but still - if someone wants to buy me a present, feel free.

No comments: